Friday, July 10, 2015

A Tid Bit on Fashion

In the sixth grade I started a “design company” called J-wear. I would draw fashion designs and my friends would color them for me with their large collection of gel pens, ha! Can you tell my generation or what? Suffice to say, I have been a fan of fashion design about as long as I have been a fan of interior design. To me they go hand in hand. One expresses your passion and creativity through your living space, the other on your person. I feel that clothes should be comfortable, flaunt who you are and make you feel beautiful. The picture I posted is of my favorite shirt. I purchased it a few months back at Torrid for less than $40! It’s soft, it flows beautifully, it is more comfortable than most of my other shirts and you can never go wrong with a lace back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment